Current diary dates
- 3 Feb 22 - Life Bus visiting school
- 8 Feb 22 - Formal Parents' Evening (Apointments required)
- 11 Feb 22 - Close for half term
- 1 Mar 22 - Secondary School places announced
- 31 Mar 22 - Easter Service in Church 9.30am
- 24 May 22 - Informal Parents' Evening 3.30 - 6.00pm (no appointments required)
- 6 Jun 22 - Holiday in lieu of Queen's Jubilee
- 8 Jun 22 - Class 3 visit to Lcr Maritime Museum
- 1 Sep 22 - Back to school
- 20 Oct 22 - Break up for half term
- 21 Oct 22 - Teacher training Day - School closed
- 31 Oct 22 - Teacher training Day - School closed
- 1 Nov 22 - Back to school
- 28 Nov 22 - Teacher training Day - School closed
- 16 Dec 22 - Break up for Christmas holidays
- 3 Jan 23 - Teacher training Day - School closed
- 4 Jan 23 - Back to school
- 10 Feb 23 - Break up for half term
- 20 Feb 23 - Back to school
- 31 Mar 23 - Break up for Easter holidays
- 17 Apr 23 - Back to school
- 1 May 23 - May Day holiday - school closed
- 26 May 23 - Break up for half term
- 5 Jun 23 - Back to school
- 20 Jul 23 - Break up for summer holidays
- 21 Jul 23 - Teacher training Day - School closed
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.