Current diary dates
- 18 Dec 18 - Class 3 Christmas Party
- 19 Dec 18 - Class 4 Christmas Party
- 20 Dec 18 - Christmas Service in St Peter's Church 1.30pm followed by refreshments in school
- 21 Dec 18 - Break Up for Christmas Holidays
- 21 Dec 18 - Year 6 Fair - at lunchtime
- 23 Dec 18 - St Peter's Carol Service 7.30pm
- 24 Dec 18 - St Peter's Christmas Crib Service 3.00pm
- 7 Jan 19 - School Re-opens
- 16 Jan 19 - Class 4 visit to the People's Museum, Manchester
- 18 Feb 19 to 22 Feb 19 - Half Term Holidays
- 23 Apr 19 - School Re-opens
- 6 May 19 - May Day Holiday - School closed
- 27 May 19 to 31 May 19 - Half Term Holidays
- 19 Jul 19 - Break up for Summer Holidays
- 22 Jul 19 to 23 Jul 19 - INSET Day - School Closed
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.